Anti-social behaviour includes a range of problems and covers behaviour which is capable of causing harassment, distress or alarm to other people.

Reporting anti-social behaviour

There are various ways to report non emergency issues relating to crime, antisocial behaviour or matters of concern within your community.

The Metropolitan Police website sets out the various options available and includes all of the details you will need. If you are a housing association tenant you should report any concerns within your community to your housing officer.

Here you can find advice about how you can deal with these issues in your area.

Football nuisance and antisocial behaviour

Neighbour disputes

You can also contact your neighbourhood policing team who may be able to help.