There are a range of supported housing schemes within the borough which aim to meet the different accommodation needs of people with learning disabilities.

Who can apply

Bromley borough residents who have a diagnosed learning disability, their families, parents and carers. 

For more information on receiving services please see social services eligibility criteria for older people and other adults.


The supported housing schemes vary. These can:

  • Provide supported living opportunities for people with both high and low support needs.
  • Help people manage their tenancies successfully.
  • Be owned by housing associations or private landlords, or be registered care homes.
  • Be delivered by both private and voluntary providers.


The amount that clients will need to contribute will depend on the type of accommodation needed and the benefits that they receive. 

Contact us for advice, information and an assessment of need.

Contact adult social care

Address: Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH

Telephone: 020 8461 7777

Fax: 020 8464 7350