All Members of the council are required by law to register their financial and other interests. These include:
- details of any employment or business carried out by them
- the name of their employer
- details of any directorships
- contracts between themselves/their firm and the Council
- interests in land in the area.
The register is maintained by us and is available for inspection by the public, free of charge, during office hours. The declarations made by each councillor are available on our councillor information pages.