The National Careers Service is the free careers service for adults and young people (aged 13 or over) in England.
The National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance on learning, training, career choice, career development, job search and the labour market.
Adults aged 19 and over (or 18 if not in education, employment or training) can access one-to-one careers advice with a qualified careers adviser via telephone and face-to-face.
How can the National Careers Service help me?
The National Careers Service offer includes support with:
- Identifying key strengths and skills
- Searching and applying for jobs
- CV writing and completing application forms
- Understanding the London job market
- Interview techniques
- Searching for courses and training schemes
- Finding funding to support learning
- Finding out about volunteering opportunities to develop work skills
- Exploring career options
- Choosing training routes
- Developing a plan for career goals
How do I book an appointment in Bromley?
To book an appointment in Bromley, please call the National Careers Service on 0800 100 900 - you will be asked for your postcode to put you through to the London team.
Where can I have my appointment in Bromley?
You can book a face-to-face session, free of charge, at the following venues:
If you would prefer to have your careers advice session over the phone, you can request this at the point of booking. Telephone appointments are structured the same as face-to-face appointments, so you will still get the information and guidance you need, they are just held over the telephone.