Arranging your civil marriage in Bromley

Bromley Council strongly recommends the public to wear face coverings whilst inside unless they have a valid exemption, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all visitors and our staff. This is for all registration appointments and ceremonies.

There are a number of ceremony rooms available at the Civic Centre, including  - The Function Room, Old Palace - The Chairman’s Room, Old Palace, the Rose Room and the Garden Room. Each location offers different facilities to make your special day perfect.  We are sure that you will find somewhere that suits both your taste and budget. 

In addition there are other venues in the Bromley area licensed for civil marriage ceremonies.

Once you have a ceremony booked you will need to give notice of marriage, find out more information about giving notice.

If you need to arrange an urgent marriage for someone who is dying, outside our office hours of 9.30am to 4.30pm, please telephone the council's Emergency Duty Officer on  0300 303 8671.  The Emergency Duty Officer will contact the Superintendent Registrar..

Bromley registration service

Address: Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH

Telephone: 0300 303 8667