Residents no longer need a permit to visit our reuse and recycling centres.

You need to bring your council tax bill, drivers licence or a form of identification that includes your address when visiting the centre in order to use the site for the disposal of recycling and waste free of charge. If you use the reuse and recycling centre and do not have a appropriate documentation, if you are in a car, as a resident, you will be charged £3, payable in cash at the weighbridge.