You can use this form to make an application and pay for a licence to place a skip on the highway. To complete this application you will need the correct postcode of where you intend to place the skip.

Applications to place a skip on the highway can only be submitted by skip companies registered with the London Borough of Bromley. Applications made by individuals or non-registered companies will be refused. Please see the link below for further information.

More information on skip licences

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at