Bromley Youth Support Programme and Youth Centres
What is it?
Bromley Youth Support Programme (BYSP) brings together different services for young people. If you want something to do or need extra help then the programme can help you.
BYSP has on offer:
- Youth centres (Hubs) Castlecombe, The Link and Duke, Spitfire and Streetwise based in specific areas providing activities and support.
- A boroughwide youth team that runs one off events and short projects
- A project for young people with disabilities,
- A mobile team, that visits areas of the borough with our music bus,
- A Duke of Edinburgh award team that will help you to achieve your bronze, silver or gold award
- Youth involvement team that can help you to have your say about issues affecting you and other young people.
All of our programmes provide opportunities to gain new skills and experiences, have fun and get support. If we are unable to help you then we will try to point you in the direction of someone who can.
Who is it for?
Bromley Youth Support Programme is for young people from Year 6 up until the age of 19 (25 if you have a disability).
When will it run?
BYSP runs throughout the year with each centre and project having its own programme of activities that will respond to local need. These programmes include day time, evening and weekend opening times. For further information please contact your local centre.
How can I get involved?
You can get involved in all sorts of ways whether it is attending you local centre, volunteering on the youth council or taking part in the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme all you need to do is contact your local centre or the main office for more information. Or, if you feel that you just want a chat and some support then call your local centre.