You can use this form for any concerns or queries about accessing a funded place with a Bromley early years provider;

Or to complain about the quality of care a provider is offering - please contact Ofsted.

Before completing this form:

  1. First speak to your childcare provider about your complaint or query, they should be able to explain or resolve any issues swiftly.
  2. Have the below items to hand, we need as much information as possible to help resolve your query:
    Copy of your latest invoice;
    Copy of the providers charges;
    Supporting evidence of speaking to your provider about these concerns (i.e. an email)

We will ask you to upload these documents during the form. Please make sure the total file size of your attachments does not exceed 18MB. 

More information on funded early years education and childcare

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.