Do you need support with one or more of these?
Special educational needs and disability: Free, impartial information, advice and support offered in confidence for parents and carers of children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disabilities and young people themselves. 
School admissions: Free advice for all parents and carers with the moves from pre-school to primary school and on to secondary school. 
Please complete this form and one of our officers will contact you in due course.

Are you aware of a family who would benefit from this support? If so, please either show them this form or complete it on their behalf, providing that you have the family’s consent.

If you are completing this referral for a young person aged 18 or over, you must have their permission to do so.  By submitting this form, you are confirming that they have agreed to this.  We will check this with you when we first contact you.  If you feel that the young person lacks capacity to grant this permission, we will discuss this with you when we contact you.

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button

Use of your personal data

I understand that the Information Advice and Support Service (IASS) in Bromley will not use my personal data without my specific consent other than to comply with statutory and legal obligations in relation to safeguarding me or my child or other vulnerable members of my family. Information about how the Information Advice and Support Service uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at