Funding opportunity Bromley Council and NHS SE-London ICB Innovation Fund (Applications open from 30 October 2023 and close on 19 November 2023 at 23:59)
Bromley Council are pleased to announce the opening of another round of the Innovation Fund focusing on innovation to deliver improved health and wellbeing outcomes including day activities.
Social isolation can affect many elderly people and many residents need support with interesting and meaningful activities.
Partners already deliver a number of programmes and therefore we are seeking innovative, and creative new projects that have not been tried or tested previously in this borough. Premises to deliver activities can be made available, and are located in Beckenham and Shortlands.
Are you a voluntary, community group or organisation who can help deliver these aims?
- Helping people to improve their health and wellbeing.
- Reducing social isolation and loneliness.
- Providing day opportunities for vulnerable adults and older people.
- Day opportunities to support the role of carers.
- Supporting young people (16+) as they transition into adulthood.
- Promoting and supporting volunteering.
The Innovation Fund is financed by Bromley Council and NHS SE-London ICB, and we are looking for innovative, and creative new projects. The proposed timeline is as follows:
|Innovation Fund Round 3 October 2023|
|Bidding round opens||Monday 30 October 2023 (09:00am)|
|Bidding round closes||Sunday 19 November 2023 (23:59pm)|
|Bid reviews, conversations with applicants||20 to 28 November 2023|
|Bid outcome communication||Wednesday 29 November 2023|
To be eligible you must:
- Be based or operate in the London Borough of Bromley for the benefit of Bromley residents.
- Support the most vulnerable members of Bromley’s communities.
Please refer to the following documents for guidance before completing your application:
- Innovation Fund FAQs
- Innovation Fund Process Document (includes eligibility, a hard copy of the application form and the assessment criteria)
To begin your application, please complete the webform on Community Links Bromley.