You can use this form to make an application for a licence to place traffic counters on the highway. To complete this application, you will need to have supporting documentation ready to attach.  Payment will be requested once the application has been approved.

More information on traffic counters and required supporting documentation.

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.