Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)

You can use this form to make an application and pay for an investigation of a nuisance vehicle on private land.

Please note that only the land owner or a managing agent acting on the freeholder’s behalf can apply for the vehicle to be investigated. Only one vehicle can be reported on each form.

More information on abandoned vehicles

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at