Let us know about a change in circumstances

If you are receiving Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support you must tell us straightaway in writing of any changes in circumstances that you or any member of your household have had. Failure to do so promptly may result in you losing money and/or having an overpayment/excess award to pay back.

Report a change in circumstances

You will need to provide evidence to support the change/s and can provide this when you notify the change or by using our evidence upload form.

Housing benefit

Address: Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH

Telephone: 0300 303 8670