Applying for a short break (children and young people)

Parents and carers need to complete our short break assessment form and return it to the children's disability team

Families that do not meet the threshold for services from the children’s disability team will be provided with general information and contact details for universal and targeted services. As well as this, families can have a look on the Bromley Local Offer for further information.