Are you worried about a child?

If you have any concerns about a child, please contact us. We will investigate and decide on the best course of action.

If you are not sure about what you have seen or heard you can check the signs to look out for.

More information about what we do.

What to do

Together, we can tackle child abuse. If you think that a child or young person under the age of 18 years old is being abused or neglected, please contact us:

Call children’s services (Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm): 020 8461 7373 / 7379

Out of hours/weekends/public holidays: 0300 303 8671

Email Bromley Children and Families Hub (C&F Hub)

If you are seriously concerned about a child's immediate safety, call 999 and ask for the police.

I've reported something. What happens next?

If something is reported, it will be passed on to Bromley Children and Families Hub (C&F Hub). 

We screen all new referrals, where families require further support, a social work assessment may be carried out within a 40 working-day period.

If difficulties arise outside of normal office hours (8.30am- 5pm), contact our emergency out of hours service on 0300 303 8671. There is a social worker on duty to provide a service in emergency situations or on behalf of someone else, if they are concerned about the welfare of children.

For general advice about welfare benefits, debt management and housing issues, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or other specialist advisory agency.

Bromley Children and Families Hub (C&F Hub) 

Address: Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH

Telephone: 020 8461 7373 /7309

Fax: 020 8313 4400