The My Max Card is a discount card for families of children with disabilities. It can help you save money on great days out at castles, zoos, bowling alleys and more.

How to get a My Max card

To get a My Max card you need to register your child on the Bromley Children's Disability Register.

Your child needs to:

Be aged from 0 to 25 years
Live in Bromley and

  • have an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan, a Statement of Special Educational Needs or
  • a Pupil Resource Agreement (PRA) or
  • receive Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payments (PIP) or
  • have a complex medical condition that impacts on their daily life.

If your child is eligible we will offer you a card automatically when you register. If you live outside of Bromley or your child is not disabled, you cannot get a Max Card from us.

To apply, register on the Children's Disability Register

Proof that you are eligible

We will ask you for proof that your child receives Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payments (PIP), or they have a complex medical condition, as you complete registration for the Children's Disability Register.

We will check our records to see if they have an Education, Health and Care plan, Statement or a Pupil Resource Agreement.

Attractions that accept My Max card

Visit the My Max Card website  to see which attractions will offer you a discount with a My Max Card.

Contact My Max card: