Informing us about changes to your council tax, housing benefit, business rates or landlord accounts.

For council tax the easiest way to make a change is to go online and either register or login to your MyBromley Account where you can view your bill, register a change of address, apply for discount or exemption or set up or amend a direct debit.

If you are having difficulty making payments and for all or other enquiries, please get in touch by completing our revenues and benefits contact form.

If you own a property and rent it to tenants you are required to notify us when there is a change of occupancy.

Details required are:

  • the names of all tenants moving into or out of the property
  • the dates each of the tenants moved into or out of the property
  • forwarding addresses of any tenants who moved out of the property
  • any other relevant information.

You must also note that for any period between tenancies you will be made responsible for council tax payments.

Empty properties

If you own a property that is going to be empty for a period of time, find out more about empty properties and your responsibilities.

You can also find out about funding schemes to help you bring your empty property back into use.