Funding schemes for empty properties

The previous empty homes funding schemes have now closed.

We are currently reviewing our policy for empty homes and will update this web page once the new policy has been agreed.

Dangerous building and structures.

We take the safety of our buildings seriously.  If you are concerned that a building or structure is unsafe and is a threat to public safety, please contact our building control team.

Building control

Address: Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH

Telephone: 020 8313 4313