The London Borough of Sutton handles compensation claims made against Bromley Council under an insurance claims handling agreement.

If you wish to make a claim for compensation against Bromley Council, please visit Sutton Council’s website where a claim can be submitted.  

If you are a third party solicitor and wish to make a claim on behalf of your client using the Claims Portal, then the relevant Portal ID is G00495.