- Chiltern Music Therapy
- Chiltern Music Therapy is an award-winning not-for-profit organisation that offers music therapy to people of all ages and needs. We help people with learning disabilities, mental health difficulties, brain injuries, dementia and Alzheimer's, from new-born babies and children to older adults. We can run sessions in person or online. Our Music Therapists all have a Masters degree in Music Therapy, and are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and the national body the British Association for Music Therapy. Our Music Therapy approaches are all backed by science, and we are dedicated to improving the lives of our clients. We are here to help anyone who needs it. We run one to one and group sessions at home and in community settings and residential care, delivered in-person or online. Please contact us to find out more.
- Contact address
- Office A, Irfon House, Stones Courtyard, High Street, Chesham, HP5 1DE
- Contact telephone
- 01442 780541
- Organisation e-mail
- National website
- Opening times
- Morning, Afternoon and Evening sessions are available.
- None, but a referral is required. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a referral form, or call and leave a message on 01442 780541 and one of the team will call you back to tell you abou
- Advice and support;Counselling;Health;Music
- Record updated