If you are disabled we can offer grants to adapt your home. 


You must be registered or registerable disabled. You must also be assessed by an Occupational Therapist as our grants team cannot accept direct referrals.


All grants are means tested. If you are not in receipt of a means tested benefit, you may have to pay a contribution towards the grant.

Next Steps

Contact adult social care to request an assessment.

Contact adult social care

Address: Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH

Telephone: 020 8461 7777

Fax: 020 8464 7350