Downloading files from this website
Download files on this website are usually in Adobe PDF format, or sometimes in Microsoft Office formats such as Word or Excel. The format determines what software you need on your computer to be able to read them. This software is free and you can download it using these links
- download Adobe Acrobat Reader for files in PDF (portable document format)
- download Microsoft Office Readers for files in Microsoft Word, Excel or Powerpoint format
Adobe reader help: accessibility features gives advice and links to online tools.
We aim to make content on our website fully accessible, but we cannot guarantee that all PDF documents are compliant.
Completing interactive PDF and Word forms
Some forms are interactive PDF or Word forms that you can download, save to your computer, complete and then email back to us. If you use these, please remember:
- to save the form to your computer before you start to complete it
- if you send a completed form by email it will not be secure – if there is sensitive personal information about yourself or anyone else on the form you should print your form and then send it to us.
If you are having difficulty downloading a file, please tell us:
- the file you are trying to view; and
- the url (address) of the page you are trying to access it from.