There are currently four community work clubs in Bromley. All support is provided by friendly, helpful staff and/or volunteers.
Anyone can drop-in at the times below and receive the following support:
- Use of computers for job searching
- Help with Universal Job Match website
- Applying for jobs online
- Help with setting up an e-mail account, sending and receiving e-mails and attaching CVs to a job application.
- Latest vacancies and other useful resources
- Information about courses and other training to help you in your job search, such as further IT training.
We can advise you what a good CV should look like but we can't type this out for you.
All those attending will be expected to register with the Work Club.
The clubs are open as follows:
Work Club - Wednesday 2 to 3.30pm
Work Club - Monday 2 to 4pm
Kentwood Centre (Bromley Adult Education College)
020 8659 7976
Work Clubs held on Tuesdays 10.00am to 2.00pm (check with the centre during school holidays).
West Wickham Library
020 8777 4139
Work Club held on Mondays 4pm - 6pm