There are several reasons why our residents contact us in relation to empty properties, to avoid delays please look at the options below and select the appropriate option so we can respond to you in a timely manner. 

Council Tax 

If you would like to contact Council Tax regarding a change please select the relevant option below.

Dangerous structure or neglected properties

If you are concerned that a building/property is dangerous or neglected and could harm someone please contact us.

Report a property in disrepair

Pet control issue

Report a pest control issue