Temporary event notice

If you wish to hold an ad-hoc event in England or Wales, you must give a temporary event notice (TEN) to your local licensing authority no later than ten working days before the event.

Special note

Bromley Council operates a policy of only accepting TENs for events that are not more than three months in advance of the event. In exceptional circumstances this can be waived but only with prior approval from the licensing team.

This is due to the limiting time frames (three working days) placed on the responsible authorities to make representations.




Apply for temporary event notice