Calling all Bromley traders who want to stand out from the crowd and like a deal. For a limited time only, traders can get all the advantages of a Trading Standards Checked membership at a vastly discounted rate of just £99 +VAT for the first year – a saving of £300.
Trading Standards Checked provides trusted accreditation for reliable Bromley traders, benefitting both residents and businesses. The scheme supports local businesses that are approved and verified by the trading standards team and gives them more visibility. Customers, in turn, can be reassured about the quality of service they will receive when choosing a business through the scheme.
After a successful launch last year, the council’s trader approval scheme is now able to offer the special price of £99 +VAT, reduced from the original price of £399 +VAT. This short-term offer comes with all the benefits of being a member of Trading Standards Checked when applied for before 31 March 2023.
Membership of the scheme includes:
- An online profile with a dedicated business profile with company logo, accreditations, and photo gallery.
- Being part of a scheme that prevents rogue traders from operating in the area.
- Attending networking events for scheme details, feedback, Q&As and more.
- A range of legal services at competitive rates, including 50 per cent discount on KCC’s Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme.
- Access to free e-Learning with accredited profile badges and the Raising the Standard podcast, covering issues such as Covid-19 best practices, consumer rights, and vulnerable consumers.
Councillor Angela Page, Executive Councillor for Public Protection and Enforcement said: “By offering our Bromley Trading Standards Checked membership at this specially discounted rate, we hope to bring together the borough’s superstar traders. Not only does it allow our traders all the benefits the scheme offers and the knowledge of being recognised as a quality provider, it also gives Bromley customers assurance that they are hiring a top class and professional service.
Business opportunities over the entire Kent region are available by joining this scheme thanks to Bromley’s ongoing partnership with Kent County Council.
Bromley traders are encouraged not miss this chance to take advantage of a discounted membership before the 31 March deadline and become a Bromley-approved trader today.
For more information about the scheme, visit www.bromley.gov.uk/tradingstandardschecked
For media enquiries, please contact David Aderogba, public affairs officer, on 0208 313 4745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org