Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
You can use this form to register your interest in one of our cycle maintenance courses.
The cost for the 1 day course with a qualified City & Guilds Cycle Mechanic is £50 (per person). Minimum age is 18 years. To confirm your booking a payment link will be emailed to you. Only credit/debit cards are accepted and bookings are non-refundable. We require 14 days notice if you need to reschedule.
• Diagnosing problems with your bike (‘M’ check)
• Tools of the trade
• Learning about tyre pressure and wheel sizes
• Removing and replacing your wheels correctly
• Fitting a new inner tube without causing a puncture
• On the road emergency repairs
• Brake and gear adjustment
• Replacing your brake blocks and setting them to achieve maximum wear and braking power
• Learning how to clean and lubricate brake & gear cables
Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at www.bromley.gov.uk/privacy