Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)

You can use this form to make an application and pay for a licence to place small-scale mobile scaffolding tower on the highway. To complete this application you will need the correct postcode of where you intend to place the mobile scaffolding.

More information on mobile scaffolding licences

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.