Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)

You can use this form to notify us of a death for the purposes of council tax only.

What information do we need when someone dies? You need to let us know:

  • The name of the deceased person and the date they died;
  • The address where they lived 
  • Whether a single person discount is now required (If there is now only one person living in the property)
  • If the deceased was a council tax payer we will need the following information: The names and addresses of any executors to the will of the deceased person or their next of kin;
  • The name and address of an appointed solicitor if you wish the council to deal direct with a solicitor.

More information on council tax

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at