Bromley Council Budget 2017-18
Your voice in your Borough
An important part of our budget setting process is to understand your views. Last year we heard what you thought of our plans for the borough, and with your comments in mind, we updated and relaunched our Building a Better Bromley priorities. Our key partner organisations have signed up to help deliver this vision.
We would like to hear your views, as we set the budget for 2017-18 and beyond.
The online survey has now closed, thank you to everyone who responded.
We held a daytime public meeting on Thursday 24 November, at the Civic Centre.
We also held two meetings with residents’ associations in the borough, in which over 70 representatives from across the borough discussed local issues with councillors.
- Topics discussed at the residents' association meeting on 21 November.
- Topics discussed at the residents' association meeting on 28 November.
You can still give us your views
- Talk to your ward councillor
- Contact your residents’ association
- Email the Leader of the Council, Cllr Stephen Carr, at email@example.com
- Write to the Leader of the Council, Bromley Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH
- Open letter from the Leader of the Council
- Questions and answers about setting the budget for 2017-18
- Building a Better Bromley
- Bromley's Budget 2016-17
- Council reserves
- Council spending across London