Bromley Council Budget 2016-17
This is an archived page, for the latest information about our budget consultation please visit www.bromley.gov.uk/budget
Bromley Council had to take £60 million out of the budget in the last few years. Over the next four years, we have to make further savings of more than £50 million.
Let us know what you think
As senior councillors set the budget for 2016-17 they would like to hear your views on our future plans and your ideas on how the council can keep Building a Better Bromley with fewer resources, on the impact of savings on services and what matters to you.
The online survey has now closed, thank you to everyone who responded.
We held a daytime meeting on Thursday 26 November, at the Civic Centre.
- Letter from Leader of Bromley Council, Cllr Stephen Carr
- Questions and answers about setting the budget 2016/17
- Expenditure and funding graphs comparing Bromley to other London Councils
- Council reserves
- Bromley's budget
- Building a Better Bromley
- Portfolio/business plans
- Health and Wellbeing Strategy
Other ways to get involved
You can still let us know your views: