- Date: 22 April 2015
- Location: Committee Room 1, Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley BR1 3UH
- Time: 18:00 - 20:30
- Cost: Free
This free business workshop about using IT to grow your business, whilst guarding against the risks of cybercrime.
At this workshop owners of small and medium businesses are invited to:
Find out about how to invest in new technology wisely and get the best out of existing IT.
- Become more informed of the big trends that could radically alter the business environment.
- Understand and manage the risks which could damage the business.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain an advantage over your competitors through effective exploitation of IT. The evening will include expert presentations on:
- Getting the maximum use from your IT to grow your business
- Cyber Security: How to understand and manage the real threat to your business.
Afterwards take the opportunity to network and talk to a chartered accountant business advisor and a local bank director for some free business advice. Wine and light refreshments provided.
Event organised by Bromley Council in partnership with ICAEW and Metro Bank,for owners of small and medium sized businesses and start-ups in the London Borough of Bromley.
Attendance is free but advance booking is essential.
For more information and to book a place, please visit the Eventbrite website.
Happening Today, 19 April 2015
- Date: 7 April 2015 - 2 May 2015
- Every day
- Location: Shortlands Library, 110 Shortlands Road, Bromley,BR2 0JP
- Cost: Free
Touring exhibition about people, places and organisations that helped care for the military and civilian casualties of the First World War in Bromley.
This touring exhibition, created by volunteers as part of our Heritage Lottery Funded ‘Caring for the Casualties of the First World War in Bromley’ project.
The exhibition is open during Shortlands Library opening hours.
Event Organiser: Bromley Local Studies and Archives
Telephone: 020 8461 7170