This form should be completed by any agency/person undertaking an assessment or being aware of a child of compulsory school age who does not appear to be attending a school or other provision arranged by the Local Authority.

This should include any child who is out of school (or alternative provisions) for a substantial period of time without good reason, whether registered at a school or not.

If at any time you have a reasonable concern that a child or young person has suffered significant harm or may be at immediate or actual risk of suffering significant harm, please make a referral to children’s social care.


Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at