Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)

You can use this form to make an application and pay for a dog walking licence. 

Before you start this application:

  • Public Liability Insurance (minimum £1 million cover) is required for a dog walking licence to be issued.
  • Please make sure you have your payment details ready

More information on dog walking licence


Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.