You can use this form to report certain noise problems.  You should only report persistent problems, not one off incidents or cases you have already completed log sheets for.

We can we take action on;

  • Domestic noise like amplified music
  • barking dogs
  • noise from DIY
  • loud televisions

If the noise is happening right now and is from either a noisy party, intruder alarm or car alarm, amplified music from pubs, nightclubs or restaurants, construction and demolition noise please refer to our out of hours emergency number.

Advice and further information about dealing with noise problems.

Once you have submitted your form you will be sent log sheets within 3 working days of reporting your complaint to us which will then need to be completed and returned to us.  Further information about how we investigate noise complaints.

Please be aware that by completing this form you are also agreeing to attend court to give evidence, if necessary.

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at