Application for temporary highway licence for a skip

You can use this form to make an application and pay for a licence to place a skip on the highway. To complete this application you will need the correct postcode of where you intend to place the skip.

More information on skip licences

Online payments
Our payment service provider Capita has updated the security used when you make a payment online. If you are using older software and versions of web browsers you may find that you are unable to complete payments on this website.

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at