Caring for a child or young person with a special educational need or disability can have an impact on family finances. There are various sources of financial support and advice available to you, details of which can be found in the sections below. 

Visit the government's help if you have a disabled child webpage for general information.

Bromley Mencap's All Age Autism Welfare Benefits service offer information, advice and follow-up support on benefit entitlement for autistic people of all ages and their families and carers. Visit Bromley Mencap's website for more details