Household Support Fund 2024


Applications for Household Support funding (funded by UK Government) are now being welcomed, with funds available whilst they last or up until 30 September 2024.   

The latest round of funding is being used to provide support to:

  • Families eligible for “free” school meals during holiday periods
  • Households in receipt of council tax support
  • Households in temporary accommodation with housing support
  • Families with school age children
  • Carers
  • Care Leavers
  • Households with disabilities
  • Households experiencing domestic abuse
  • Households experiencing exceptional financial hardship
  • Households with a low-income
  • Household with pensioners

If you have previously benefitted from earlier rounds of the Household Support Fund prior to 1 April 2024 you can apply in this round provided you meet the eligibility criteria.  

Please note that this is a one-off award, with one award per household per round of funding.

Eligibility criteria and application