Wake Up 2 Care - experienced care workers
We are looking for experienced care workers who are able to either start work as soon as possible or in the near future in one of our care homes or with a domiciliary home care provider within the borough.
Who are we looking for?
You must have at least six months experience of working in a care home or domiciliary care
- We welcome people of every age, gender, race and cultural background
- You may be looking to return to the care profession, are retired or currently working part time
- You may be looking for a different opportunity to widen your care experience
What will experienced care workers get in return?
- You will receive an induction programme
- You will receive ongoing professional development and support
- You will also be given full guidance and support on Personal Protection Equipment and other health and safety measures in line with public health guidance
- You will be offered a permanent contract with one of our partner organisations
Brief job description - pathway two experienced care workers
Your main duties will be:
- Providing personal care (including grooming, bathing and dressing, which could be direct care, assistance or prompting)
- Assisting with and administering medication
- Enabling service users to meet their maximum potential in a range of areas, for example in relation to independence and physical/mental wellbeing.
Providers will offer a range of employment options which may include:
- Flexible working
- Mileage allowance
- Paid holidays
- A salary that recognises skill and experience.