Do you enjoy wiggling and jiggling about to action songs, or joining in with stories? Do you want to read the newest books from your favourite author? Do you need to find out if penguins can fly? Do you want to e-mail a friend? Well, you can in Bromley's children's libraries.
What is available
- Not only do libraries have a wide range of books for children of all ages, there are also audiobooks, CDs and DVDs.
- There's free access to the internet, on library computers and through Wi-Fi, so that you can find information for your homework, check out your favourite website or just e-mail a friend.
- There are regular activities and events for children too, including baby bounce and rhyme and storytimes for younger children, holiday activities like the Summer Reading Challenge, and fun reading groups for both younger children and teenagers. More information is available on the Bromley libraries website.
Joining the library
- Anyone can join the library
- You or your parent/guardian/carer will be asked to fill out an application form at the library and to show proof of name and address and a signature (e.g. driving licence, utility bill).
- You can borrow books and use the internet free.
- There may be a small charge made for other services, including printing from the internet.
Check the fees page on your local library page, or ask your library’s front desk.