A network of computers in libraries, locally and nationwide, offering free internet access, e-mail, access to online databases, library catalogues and local and council information.
Who can use the service
Any member of Bromley Libraries, subject to agreement to the terms of the acceptable use policy.
- Free internet access
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Free e-mail
- Free access to Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Search the online library catalogue
- Online databases - up to the minute information & news
- Council and Community Information
- Colour printing facilities
- Basic I.T. courses run by trained staff
- Free access to Ancestry Library Edition, Find My Past and British Newspaper Archive.
Access to the internet is free but a charge is made for printing.
Sit yourself down in front of a computer and start surfing
- There is no need to book in advance but the service is well used and at busy times there may be a wait. Contact your local library in person, in writing, by telephone or by e-mail to book a session in advance.