The Bromley Children Project (BCP) is a borough wide service that supports families living in Bromley to create a safe, secure and happy environment for all children, by reaching out to expectant parents, current parents/ carers and young people aged up to 18 years; particularly those who are struggling and are in need of additional help.
The BCP is linked to all Children and Family Centres, and works with private, voluntary and independent Early Years providers in the borough.
The BCP are here to offer you friendly, non-judgemental 1:1 family support, helping you as the parent/ carer to effect positive change in your children.
Do you need support with one or more of these?
- Gaining employment
- Managing your child’s behaviour at home or school
- Experiencing domestic abuse
- Family members affected by drugs, alcohol, crime or anti-social behaviour
Maybe you’re facing eviction, feeling isolated, not coping with life or struggling as a single parent? The Bromley Children Project might be able to help you work through these challenges!
We aim to:
- Support families with children aged under 18 by offering quality targeted parenting courses and one to one family support.
- Provide impartial information, advice and support for parents of children with special educational needs.
- Provide impartial information and advice for all parents on their child's transition from primary school to secondary school.
- Help all children make the most of their time at school by empowering parents, encouraging them to be enthusiastic and involved in their children’s education, and to continue their own education and training.
If you’re unsure if we’re the right service for you, why not call our parenting hotline 020 8461 7259 and have an informal chat with one of our friendly practitioners?
Alternatively, just complete our easy online referral form which goes directly to our Children and Families Hub who will get in touch with you for an initial conversation about the issues you are facing and what support you are seeking.