This service, provided by RingGo, is available in all council-owned pay and display parking areas and car parks (excluding the two multi-storey car parks in Bromley town centre - namely the Civic Centre and the Hill). You can pay for parking securely with a credit or debit card rather than using cash at a machine. The benefits include:
- no need to find coins
- no need to visit a ticket machine nor return to your car with a ticket
- extend your parking, wherever you are, by contacting RingGo again
- avoid penalty charge notices due to lost or badly displayed tickets
- receive a text message when your time is due to expire (charges apply)
- apply for season tickets (where available)
- find parking close to your current location using a RingGo app.
You can use the same registration details in other parts of the country where the RingGo scheme is operating.