By law we have to keep a register of disabled children living in Bromley. The register helps us plan services for disabled children. We use anonymous statistical information from the register to work out what type of services parents need for their children and in which areas.

You don't have to register your child with us if you don't want to, its entirely voluntary.

If you register you may be able to get a discount card called a Max card.

More about the childrens disability register

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at


Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.