You can use this form if you have any questions relating to a temporary highway licence, including the licence conditions or the progress in granting you a licence.

Please do not use this form to query about a refused Temporary Highway Licences. These should instead be reported on our ‘Appeal a Refused Temporary Highway Licence’ form.

More information about highway licences.


Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at