You can use this form to register an appeal if you believe you have been unfairly refused a temporary highway licence

More information about highway licences.


Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at