Housing services - Armed Forces community

Support and information about housing, and advice if you’re facing homelessness.

Council services

Homelessness advice for the armed forces.

Bromley’s Housing Allocation Scheme.

Government support

The Joint Service Housing Advice Offer (JSHAO) is the Ministry of Defence’s (MoD’s) tri-service focal point to provide service personnel and their dependants with civilian housing information for those wishing to move to civilian accommodation at any time in their career, and for those during resettlement to assist with the transition to civilian life.

Charities and other resources

Homeless England directory helps you find day centres and hostels in London and across the UK.

Soldiers' and Sailors' Families Association (SSAFA) provides support for both regulars and reserves in the Royal Navy, the Royal Marines, the British Army and the Royal Air Force and their families, including anyone who has completed National Service.

Stoll provides housing and support services for vulnerable veterans.

Veterans' Aid helps ex-servicemen and women in crisis.

Veterans' Gateway is the first point of contact for veterans' for help across housing, mental wellbeing, finances and more.

Further help

For help with a specific query, please email us.

Armed Forces services