Complaints about your housing provider

If you have a complaint about a Residential Social Landlord or Housing Association, you should contact them directly first. If the complaint is not resolved after you have completed all stages of their complaints procedure, you must contact the Housing Ombudsman Service for a determination before we can investigate the complaint.

Below is a list of the main housing providers in Bromley.

If you have followed the above process and the disrepair has not been rectified, you can report this to us.