To authorise the supply of alcohol and regulated entertainment in a qualifying club you need a club premises certificate from the local authority if you are in England and Wales.

If you are applying for a new premises licence or club premises certificate you must ensure that your business is registered with us as a food business.


Schedule of licence fees (PDF - 168.61 KB)

Guidance notes

Notes for club premises certificate applications



Through our partnership with EUGO you can make and pay for your application online. When you make your application this way you only have to complete one set of forms and we will pass these on to all other responsible authorities for you.

By post


Address: Public Protection, Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH

Telephone: 0208 313 4218

Pre-application licensing advice service